I've lived all my life in Curacaví. I´ve grown up, studied and I've met many friend there when I was in secondary I knew almost all my partners anyway there were new people so I saw an interesting person she was a beautiful thin girl she was speaking with all our partners because she is a esaygoing and friendly also she was a hardworking by the way she was studying every day in class and after class so she always was getting good scores however one day our teacher gave us a homework together however she had some problems because she was living with her grandmother and little brother so she didn't leave alone them, she was taking care them after class because her father was working hard he is a bus driver and her mother was died then I said her there isn't problem I go your house give me your adress but when I saw the piece of paper I couldn't believe that I was seeing, she was leaving next to me in the same street and I had never seen her there then since that day we are the best friend until today.
jueves, 9 de julio de 2009
1. Do you fall in love with anybody easily?
2. How many relationships have you split up?
3. Who gave you the first kiss?
4. Which was the most important place that you go out with your boyfriend or girlfriend?
5. What was the biggest let down in your relationships?
6. If your boyfriend or girlfriend is looking at other person. Do you tell him or her off?
7. What do you have in common with your boyfriend or girlfriend?
8. Which part of her or his body do you fall in love?
9. Do you remember the place that you met him or her?
10.who is the person that you will never forget?
miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009
Dear Sir or Madam:
I would like to apply for the job of Shop Staff because I saw your advertisement and this say that you need people what can speak and write english well and I think that command it.
I like being in touch with people and help their to choose the best gift if they have some drawbacks anyway I am a person easygoing, handsome, useful moreover I have been studying english for five years at the University and with this chance I can improve my knowlegde.
My interests include swimming, tennis, and sing. for the past three years I have attended summer camps in the quisco beach, fifth region and last year I worked in the curacavi's municipality giving information about tourist places.
By the way, I would like to know more about the hours of work and contract datails and what other kind requirement do you want.
I am available for interview ata any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.