miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Coastal Campsites require


Dear Sir or Madam:
I would like to apply for the job of Shop Staff because I saw your advertisement and this say that you need people what can speak and write english well and I think that command it.
I like being in touch with people and help their to choose the best gift if they have some drawbacks anyway I am a person easygoing, handsome, useful moreover I have been studying english for five years at the University and with this chance I can improve my knowlegde.
My interests include swimming, tennis, and sing. for the past three years I have attended summer camps in the quisco beach, fifth region and last year I worked in the curacavi's municipality giving information about tourist places.
By the way, I would like to know more about the hours of work and contract datails and what other kind requirement do you want.
I am available for interview ata any time and look forward to hearing from you soon.
yours faithfully
Guillermo Ovalle


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario