jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

assignment six


dear sir or madam,

I am writing to inform you that I was very disappointed with your taxi service. I read and saw some pictures about your taxi cars in your advertisement in the newspaper and I decided to take your service one day ago.
Unfortunately, I have a couple of complaints concerning them because the taxi driver never arrived on time it is arriving one hour late and never called me if it is coming to my house I saw that because I was seeing by my window alltime then once inside the car the taxi driver was smoking and I could not breath so well moreover he put the radio loudly on and my ears seemed explode.

on the second hand the car was so old and slow it does not like to the showed in the picture moreover it was smaller and it just had two doors and the motor was doing too noise when the driver switch on the taxi.

finally when I arrived to my destiny I could not believe that I was seeing on the taximeter the number was so high and then I remembered a phrase in your advertisement it said that you have cheaper prices.


your sincerely


Guillermo Ovalle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario