jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My Favorite Film


A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET ( 1984)

The most amazing movie for me was A Nightmare because I always have loved the terror film and when this movie was showing on tv my mom didn`t let me see it so I had that wait for ten year for I can see it.
This film is about a group of young students that across their dreams appear a men who is trying kill them so when they are sleeping Freddy Krueger is doing damage with his knives until they are dead but there just one woman who get scape of Freddy her name is Nancy then she doesn`t want to sleep but it is not a good idea because she couldn't be wake up then must confront her fear to freddy because he need fear and week people so he get his power. Freddy was a killer of children that he never has gone to the jail but one day the parents of the children murder take revenge and burned to freddy so he has burned all of his body also his clothes and the principal characteristic and the most terrorific are the knives in his right hand and black hat.

In my opinion this movie still give me some of fear obviously when I stay alone at night and I remember that after that I had seen the movie I coludn´t close my eyes and I would just sleep with the light on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario