miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Chain Stories


As I carefully entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and I had started to feel cold suddenly all my body was freezy when I had heard to one woman shout on the second floor perhaps she must to be scared too or maybe she need that someone help her and the only person that was in the house was me.What must I do? up the stairs or come back outside at the rain although if I go out the house, I'll be wet then I heard to switch on the light on the room where the woman had shouted then I up stairs and went there and when I open the door I saw..

2 comentarios:

  1. a black cat in her bed, the cat was very afraid because in a chair there was a died men, the room was full of blood.Suddenly all dissapeared and I was alone in the darkness,I saw a shadow in the window and when I opened the window I saw...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a evil spirit, it told me that each person that was inside to the haunted house didn't return anymore. he said that I must die because I woke his nightmares and I had to pay for it. then came a ghostbuster to save me but the evil spirit removed his heart and his soul and he died front of me. I tried to escaped but I couldn't, now I will be his servant for a hundred years.

    ResponderEliminar